Earlier in the week we paid a visit to a distillery and set you a challenge - guess where we are? As we revealed the other day, we were in fact at the lovely Glenglassaugh distillery in the east Highlands. We had plenty of correct answers, and some not so correct, and most of those who were correct had spotted the ruined windmill in the above photo. We have now selected the winners and these are listed below.
- Stephen Heritage from Farnborough in Hampshire, England.
- Michael Woods from March in Cambridgeshire, England.
- James Wicks from Slough in Berkshire, England.
- Mr G. Murray from Elgin in Moray, Scotland.
- Malcolm Russell from Glenrothes in Fife, Scotland.
- Martin Eber from Sydney, Australia.
- John Jarmyn from Sidcup in Kent, England.
- Andrew Dean from Halifax in Yorkshire, England.
- Chris Janeson from Glenrothes in Fife, Scotland.
- Mark Cacopardo from Hannover, Germany.
clicking here. We had a great time at the distillery and will also be posting photos and a full review of our visit in the next few days or so.
Thanks again to all who entered and well done to all of those who won the samples. They should be with you shortly. If you didn't get it right this time, then look out for another nice competition which we will be announcing very shortly. Remember - you've got to be 'in it to win it'.