We are delighted to bring you our latest competition in conjunction with The Famous Grouse Experience, the pioneering whisky visitor centre, which is located at The Glenturret distillery. Glenturret was established in 1775 and is the oldest working distillery in Scotland. The Experience is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year and in the decade since opening it has been visited by almost one million whisky fans.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary, a number of special events and competitions have been launched at The Famous Grouse Experience. These include an exclusive scratch card competition which offers visitors to the Experience the chance to win a cask of The Glenturret Single Malt whisky worth £7,000, that will then be laid down for 10 years to mature. For further details – visit www.thefamousgrouse.com.
Our question is simple …
What is your best whisky related experience during the last 10 years?
Your answer could be about a tour you’ve taken around The Famous Grouse Experience or another distillery, the moment that got you interested in whisky, a person in the industry that you may have met or anything relating to your enjoyment of whisky. Your answer should be emailed to us at email@example.com and the closing date for entries is 9pm BST on Sunday 5 August 2012.
Good luck and we look forward to reading your replies.
Terms & conditions
- You must be aged 18 years or above to take part.
- You must be resident in the UK.
- Only one entry per email address will be accepted in to the prize draw.
- The closing date for the survey is 21:00 BST on Sunday 5 August 2012. Any entries after this time will not be considered.
- The winners will be drawn and notified shortly after the closing time. At this point, the winner will be required to give a postal address for delivery of the whisky. If the winner is not above 18 years of age or not a UK resident, then an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The decision will be made between Whisky For Everyone and a representative for The Famous Grouse Experience. The decision is final, once drawn.
- The winner will receive a case (6x70cl bottles) of Glenturret 10 years old Single Malt Whisky.
- No cash alternative will be offered as a prize.
- By entering, you are allowing Whisky For Everyone to publish your winning answer.
- Any personal information supplied is for the sole purpose of the prize draw.